Get a virtual receptionist & drive your business forward
Running a small business can be tasking. One minute you are sorting something out for a client and then the next you are chasing something up with a supplier. In the meantime there are phone calls coming in every few minutes. If things are going slowly then you don't mind spending a few minutes talking on the phone however if you are in crisis mode then the last thing that you need is a distraction to take you away from your current focus.
A great alternative to trying to field all of those calls yourself is to make use of a professional telephone answering service. A good telephone answering service will answer your calls within 10 seconds, greet your callers with a customised greeting, weed out all of the annoying telemarketing and nuisance callers and get a message to you within a couple of minutes.
We have been using a telephone answering service for our businesses for a couple of years now and it has made a huge difference. We know when we are busy and a call comes through that we are able to leave that call to our professional receptionists and they will take care of that customer or potential customer.
By having a professional answering service take our overflow calls we find that we have around 10% more time each day to focus on the strategic aspects of our business. This has made a huge impact.
If you would like to try a receptionist service for your business then in Australia you may want to look at Virtualreception.com.au or virtualheadquarters.com.au while in the USA you might try a USA receptionist service like Virtualheadquarters.com. All of them offer a 7 day free trial and have generous settling in bonuses as well.
Date posted: 2016-09-16 | posted by: 1232blog
Getting a telephone answering service makes a lot of sense. As a small business owner you get get back a lot of time that can be used to focus on strategy.
Date: 2016-09-29 | comment by: Mike
I think it makes a lot of sense for a small business. Focus your attention on the revenue generating activities.
Date: 2016-10-31 | comment by: Jamieson
- Interesting article on the benefits of a virtua...
- Get a virtual receptionist & drive your busines...
- New Site For Coonan St Medical
- Draft stoppers and door snakes
- Rattan Dog Beds
- New site for OH Legal
- New Website For VHQ USA
- Too many links can be a bad thing
- Pay per click or SEO?
- It has to be responsive
- Image is everything
- Adirondack Chairs Online
- New design for 123 2 Web goes live
- Ventilated beekeeping suits
- Great Value Websites
- Beekeeping history
- Fire Pits - Perfect for winter
- Therapeutic products
- Peakhurst Mechanic Goes Live
- New Site for Narellan Mechanical Services
- Caravan and Campervan gear online
- Virtual Office Melbourne
- New Website For Ruby Receptionist
- Beekeeping supplies online
- Frenchknot product in Home Beautiful
- Renting a campervan
- Tourline Buses
- New site for Anne Taylor Hair Cutters Seaforth
- Need a door mat? Check out doormatsonline
- Save money with a variable speed drive
- Aerobics videos
- Responsive Web Design
- Two more brilliant sites go live
- New site for Garden City Medical
- Take a look at these great sites
- Cleaning Services Cambelltown, Camden and Macar...
- Check out the Quickfee site
- Street Art Sydney
- Check out the Tasmanian Natural site
- Mortdale Website Designer
- 3 new sites go live for JLA
- 123 2 Web designer in team that wins Sydney Sta...
- Web Site Designer Sydney
- Buy Adirondack Chairs Online
- Cheap Websites
- Web design for legal practices
- Responsive Web Design Sydney
- Virtual Webmaster Services
- Web Design for Accounting Practices and Account...
- Pay Per Lead Websites Sydney
- New site goes live for Sydney concrete pumping ...
- Website design and maintenance costs
- Gas heater cleaning Sydney
- Custom website design for less than $1000
- Need a Web Designer for you Caringbah business?
- Sutherland Shire SEO Company