Small business owners quite regularly have to wear several hats while trying to build and grow their businesses. One moment they can be trying to close a sale while the next they are trying to get their IT in order. 5 minutes after that they can be taking incoming telephone calls and trying to resolve customer issues.
We all know how good it can be to have a toll free telephone number for your small business, well if you link a telephone answering service to that toll free number you add on a whole range of additional benefits which will genuinely help you to grow your business.(In the USA you might call it an 800 toll free answering service)
Here are 6 reasons why you should invest in a toll free answering service;
1) Customers will think that you are a national business.
2) Customers are encouraged to contact your business because they either pay a local call or they get a free call.
3) You don’t have to jump for the phone every time it rings, you can just focus on making more money.
4) When you get back all of that time you can use it for strategic tasks as opposed to operational ones.
6) With most answering service companies you are not locked in to a long
term contract so you can try it out without spending a fortune.